Jonathan and Julia—and special guest Violet Brown—muse over sharing sciency things that AREN’T code and data (such as knowledge about statistical analysis or writing grants). What is the best way to share this knowledge, who’s our audience, and why bother? Plus, find out whether you are in Jonathan’s scientific generation or not.
Support The Juice and the Squeeze on Patreon for access to exclusive content and other goodies.
- Violet Brown
- Violet's preprint PsyArXiv Preprints | An approachable introduction to linear mixed effects modeling with implementation in R
- Statistics resources for R and JASP — Jonathan Peelle
- Making a CV — Jonathan Peelle
- Matt Winn Praat scripts
- JISCMail - SPM List at WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK
- Measuring Listening Effort: Convergent Validity, Sensitivity, and Links With Cognitive and Personality Measures | Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research
- Drugmonkey – Grants, research and drugs
- The Juice and the Squeeze on Patreon — More bonus content!