Floss the ones you want to keep
December 31st, 2019
42 mins 16 secs
About this Episode
To bring 2019 to a close Julia and Jonathan offer unsolicited advice on a wide range of topics, including health, finances, and computers. Don’t say we didn’t warn you! Julia gets an important phone call related to her career (insert suspenseful music).
Theme music courtesy of The Bobby Dazzlers
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss | NIDCD
- Differences in Hearing Acuity among “Normal-Hearing” Young Adults Modulate the Neural Basis for Speech Comprehension | eNeuro
- Budget « Snowmint Creative Solutions LLC — Budget is based on the tried and true envelope method of budgeting. It’s a much easier way to see where your money is, where it’s needed, and where it went.
- YNAB. Personal Budgeting Software for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Seinfeld - God bless you! - YouTube — "You're soooo good looking"
- You are so good looking - Seinfeld - YouTube
- What’s wrong with the journal impact factor in 5 graphs | Nature Index
- Introduction to the Terminal - DEV Community
- Jeopardy theme song [10 hours] - YouTube
- Vim (text editor) - Wikipedia
- Vim Cheat Sheet
- The juice and the squeeze on Apple Podcasts