Winter is here, prompting a discussion of clothing and coziness before getting into the how and the why of organization systems (especially to-do lists and calendar-related things). Breaking things down into meaningfully-sized chunks is good (with a real-world example from manuscript writing). Good calendar hygiene is important.
Support The Juice and the Squeeze on Patreon for access to exclusive content and other goodies.
- Mince Pies | M&S
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity: David Allen, James Fallows: 0884154584063: Amazon.com: Books
- GQueues - Manage tasks & to-do lists with your Google Account
- OmniFocus for Mac - The Omni Group
- Basecamp: Project Management & Team Communication Software
- Introducing the Hipster PDA | 43 Folders
- 300 Nonpersonalized 3x5 Cards (Ruled or Grid) - Levenger
- Personal digital assistant - Wikipedia
- Patent ductus arteriosus - Wikipedia
- Calendly - Scheduling appointments and meetings is super easy with Calendly.