Julia and Jonathan have a wide-ranging discussion on grant writing, starting with a basic question: Which audience are you writing for? Topics include the mindset of your reviewers (hint: not always as expert as you might think), how to handle resubmissions, and our wish that it were easier to see examples of grants.
- Jonathan Peelle on Twitter: "What ONE piece of advice would you give to early career researchers applying for grants?" / Twitter
- LCOM | NIH Center for Scientific Review
- "If I Had More Time, I Would Have Written a Shorter Letter" | Know Your Meme
- Sir Francis Darwin: In science the credit goes to the man who convinces the world, not the man to whom the idea first occurs.
- Peelle Lab Face Mask Survey